Friday, July 11, 2008

An angel to watch over them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wanted to post this, we seen a horrific car accident two nights ago, and for some reason I just can't stop thinking about it! It was such a eye opener. The truck that hit the other car flipped completely over, and luckily the 18 year old kid was wearing a seat belt and was able to unbuckle it and crawl out. I stopped to see if there was anything I could do to help. His arm was tore up really bad. No cops, ambulances were there yet. I talked to him and comforted him till they arrived. The passenger in the other car was VERY HURT! There were others helping him and holding his neck still. I told the young kid that there must be an angel watching over him, because to see that vehicle, you would of never thought he would of gotton out of it alive. I really hope and pray that the other young kid from the other vehicle is doing ok. The driver was fine, thank goodness. A little angel to guide over the passenger!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow. So scary. That kind of stuff really shakes you up. Glad you were there for him to help.