skip to main |
skip to sidebar
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Reporters across the Los Angeles area felt a magnitude 5.4 earthquake that struck east of the city at 11:42 a.m. Tuesday July 29th, 2028'
My Sister Amanda (in yellow) is in California for her college drill team, and she was in Tuesday's earthquake there, I wanted to post this, so we could look back on it, I'm almost positive this is an experience she WILL NEVER FORGET, but I wanted to post it anyway. She comes home today, so I can't wait to get the whole scoop from her, My mom called me and was telling me how she was in the earthquake. She said all the girls were scattered and screaming and they all ran outside! SO SCARY, I'm glad my Sis is ok!!!! And as scary as it was, I'm sure we will all have some fun laughs about it when Mandy gets back knowing my family! LOL!
2 comments:
yup... cuties ;P
Tawn- I always love to read your blog! Your so good at keeping up on it, and your family is just adorable! I am glad to hear that your sis is okay. Kinda scary when you have family far away.
Post a Comment