Friday, August 1, 2008

A Bumble Bee for Halloween!

I know it's early, but Halloween will be here before we know it! I was gocking online, and came across the perfect costume for Landon, it's on it's way! He's gonna be a Bumble Bee this year for Halloween, it was that or a monkey, but even his Daddy loved the Bumble Bee! So a Bumble Bee it is! Shan is way excited also! We can't wait now!!! Halloween is one of our most favorite Holidays! SO MUCH FUN!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Taryn said...

SOOO CUTE! Carson was a bee for Halloween when he was two. And I was thinking of having Rylee be it this year, but we'll have to see...she may want to be a princess :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE Halloween! I have already been shopping for home decor stuff and for costumes. Avery is going to wear that Belle dress. Lincoln is deciding between Batman and Mickey Mouse!
I like the new look to your Blog. Very cute.
xoxo