Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Landon's first time swimming!

I was taking my daughter Shanlee and her two friends to the Rec. Center pool tonight, and I had no intentions on going swimming, but when I was dropping them off, Landon seen the water and all the bright colors from the play area in the pool, and he got so excited! He can't really say sentences yet, but his reaction to seeing that outside pool was so cute, Mommy new exactly what he was trying to say!!! So I told him we would go back home and get his trunks on and go back and go swimming, and he knew exactly what Mommy was saying! He was so cute and SO excited! I felt kinda guilty for taking him without his Daddy, but I just couldn't resist! We will go again, We didn't go at all last year cause of all the outbreaks at the pools! I wasn't taking no chances! ........anyway he was so infatuated with the big bucket that would fill up with water and then dump. SO MUCH FUN! Shan had a ball with him! She is such a sweet big Sister to her baby brother!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That pool is way cool and very cute pics. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Diana said...

cute! i 'm glad we are bloggin buds too. I love it! we need to get amanda on this stat! haha

Clarke Family said...

Swimming is always so much fun! Looks like sis and bro had a great time!