Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BALLS AWAY!!!!!!.....

Landon was having a BALL throwing all his plastic balls from his "ball toys, ball roller" down our stairs! We do this all the time, and it's so funny to watch his facials! He gets so excited! Tonight I decided to snap some pics! SO CUTE! And so much fun!!!!! We got all the balls picked up, and then after Mommy got his pj's on, Big Sister Shanlee let him huck the balls AGAIN!!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Linc and Avery do the same thing!
Ok... Memory...
You teaching me how to do operator, you teaching me how to scrapbook!
Then one day you and I went to lunch together and you bought me a smoothie. I will never forget that! Lots of memories. I laughed hard at yours! Forgot about that!
xoxo

Diana said...

OH MY WORD! I bet landon had a hay day! that looks so fun for him.. WAY CUTE PICS.