Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kirsti's 14th b-day party....

My step daughter Kirsti turned 14 on Aug. 7th, we celebrated her b-day party this past Sunday, it was alot of fun! We had lots of friends and family over for a BBQ. It's always to good to see people that you don't see all the time! I love these pics, especially this first one of all three of our kids! :) SO CUTE! And I love the one of John and Kirsti together, I made her get up and get a pic with her Daddy, she complained, but I told her she would thank me one day! It's so adorable! I try so hard to keep up on as many pictures as I can with Kirsti when she is over to see us, it's only every other weekend, it's not near often enough! And now that she is getting older, it's even more less! She loves to be with her friends! And we miss her like crazy when she's not here with us!
Happy birthday to Sister!
Make a wish! Landon just loves helping blow out the candles!
John and Kirsti, and our three kids with there cousin KK
Kirsti and Shan, and my Mom and Kirsti
All the kids eating there cake at the bottom of the stairs! NERDS!
BETTER NOT SPILL ON MY NEW CARPET! LOL!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have such a cute family. Happy Birthday K!