Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lacy verses Landon!

Landon and our black lab Lacy are playing soccer, but it's Landon's kind of soccer!!! It's called.... "let's tease the doggie with the soccer ball!" LOL! He loved to throw the ball for her, but when she would go get it and have it in her mouth, he would get really irritated!! ha-ha! She is such a good girl, and so patient with him! I have to say for anyone who loves dogs the way we do, labs are the best kind! Especially for being around little kids!!!! She is our good girl!!!! P.S. Lacy's head looks really big in this first picture, ha-ha!!!! Made me laugh!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ok, ya! The dog's face looks HUGE in the first pic. My first though was "Why is Tawn having her boy next to this monster of a dog". I was scared for a bit. Cute pics! I am just NOT a dog lover but I know my kids would love one. I just cant do it. I think you have to like dogs in order to own one right!!!!!!! Landon is getting big.