Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm a very proud Mommy!

These pics are on Shanlee's last day of 6th grade, I HAD TO SHARE THIS!!!! Her school had a big assembly. At the end of it they called up SEVEN students from the whole school to get awards from The President!!! YES! THEE PRESIDENT! George Bush! It was the "President's award for educational excellence" and for "Outstanding Academic Excellence" I cryed hysterically! HAPPY TEARS OF COURSE! I had no idea! And I don't think Shan did either! It was so awesome! She also got a letter from "The White House" from George and Laura Bush congratulating her also. I am so proud of my daughter, and words could never express how lucky I am to have her in my life! And how very much I love her!!!! I am so BLESSED! This was a day that will remain in our hearts forever! Something so special for her to look back on! She worked so hard all through out grade school and truely deserved this award!
This was one happy day!!!! Aunt Sammi was there also:)
Shan's 6th grade teacher was Mrs. Cole, John his so proud of Shan! :)
My sweet snuggle face, you will never know how proud you have made me!
Mommy loves you so very much! Congrats on this awesome achievement!
This was the moment!!!!
So awesome!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog today.

LISA said...

Tawn. your blog is so cute. Tell Shan I said congratulations on her award! My little brother just started Junior High too. Tawn i gotta say that it is so awesome that you are giving your kids such a loving place to come home to. The age shan is at is hard enough so she is so lucky to have such a loving family to keep her grounded. You guys are awesome!

Diana said...

WOW SHAN! congrats. that is amazing! tell shanlee congratulations. what a cool experience!