Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you daughter!

So...........my night got better thanks to my sweet daughter! I asked her if she would help me pick up the house a little and she said "sure Mom." So we started to clean up and the next thing you know she is cleaning out the pan drawer at the bottom of the stove (it was loaded with crums, and guck) anyway she emptied it all out and washed it. She washed all the pans and put them all back. I didn't even ask her, she just does things like this for us. Then she starts to clean out the cubboard and arranged all the glasses and cups. She is so thoughtful! She is honestly amazing, never complains when we ask her to help out. And most of the time she just does it on her own! THANKYOU SWEET DAUGHTER FOR ALWAYS BEING SO SWEET AND FOR ALWAYS HELPING OUT WITH NO COMPLAINING! You are so greatly appreciated! John is so right, YOU ARE AN AMAZING THOUGHTFUL TEENAGE GIRL! WE ARE SO LUCKY!
I had to snap a couple pics. she's just so thoughtful!
"What the heck-why are taking pics of me cleaning mom!?"
Ok mom, I will smile for you in this one I guess.
Arranging the cubboard, what a sweetheart!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

What a thoughtful young lady! Your a VERY LUCKY mom!
The way that you do that tag thing is to find the picture you want off of a google image search and then save the pic somewhere, I like to save it to my desktop. Then when you post in blogger you know right where to find them. After your done and you publish the post just drag the images into the recycle can. Happy Blogging, can't wait to see :)

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

I cannot believe how old your daughter is!!! I swear she was like five last week. What a sweetheart! Love it.

Melissa said...

Very lucky mommy.

Sarah said...

Wow! So nice. Usually at that age you can barley get them to make their own bed. Tell her good job from me! :)