skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love this picture of Shanlee, she took it on a angle, anyway she has her own little style, she loves to wear bands in her hair, and like in this picture around her head, she is now known as the "Hippie Chick" at school. And she loves it, Mommy too, much better to be known as that then alot of other words I can think of!...........She wears the long beads alot also. She's so funny, she told me a kid came up to her and said...."I really like your style" I can only imagine that must of made her day!!!! SHE'S SO CUTE! AND IS SO SWEET!
3 comments:
She is such a sweetheart. She is really growing up. I can honestly say you can tell she has lost weight and she looks just fabulous! What a doll!
Shan.. You are an absolute doll and we love you to death. You are beautiful inside and out. And just remember to be yourself! We love you Faith and Karla
I love that hippie style she is rockin it!! she looks prettier and more grown up every time i see her. she is a beautiful young lady isn't she! just like her mother. Good job Tawn!
Post a Comment