Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank you Sweet Shanlee!

I wanted to share our evening last night, although it wasn't the funnest. Landon has the flu (Poor little monkey!) He's feeling much better today thankfully, but last night I was rocking him and he vomited all over me! Luckily I caught most of it in his blanket! Much much better all over mom and in his blanket than all over the chair and floor! HA! Anyway, to make a long, kinda yucky story short, my daughter came to my rescue as she always does! She is seriously amazing! (Daddy was at work) She helped me out with her baby Brother, helped get him in the tub, entertained him while I cleaned up and put the blanket into the washer, didn't complain once!!! Not about the smell of puke, touching it, NOTHING! She just willingly helped me out, She's such a sweetheart! I am so grateful and so lucky to have her for my daughter! I love you sweet girl, so much! Thanks for all you do! You are so appreciated from Mommy, John and your baby Bro! We all love you so very very MUCH!
Oh how I love you so.....my sweet daughter!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

What a sweetheart! I can't even get my hubby to help with out making gag noises :) I guess I shouldn't complain because he is helping. Must be the little mother in her :)

Taryn said...

of course I will be there :) It's my friend who lives right by me, here in Riverton

Peg said...

What a cute and wonderful daughter you have.It just goes to show what a great mother you are.

Sarah said...

So, so nice. She will be a great Mom. I know it is hard to think that far ahead. You have been a good example to her. Bless her heart and Landon's hope he gets feeling better soon. The flu is so hard on little kids. Hard on Mom too.

Anonymous said...

Shanley is the biggest sweetheart! Faith & I love her to death. Her and Faith made crafts while Tawnia and I walked! Tawnia is truelly blesses to have setch a great daughter. Your the best, Shanley! Love... Karla & Faith