Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elmo Live!!!

John and I went grocery shopping at wal-mart and Daddy took Landon back to the toys first, LOL! We were all just kinda looking at stuff, and I spotted "Elmo Live" John pushed him and Elmo started to talk and Landon just GLEEMED! He still loves Elmo! It was so CUTE! I took a few snap shots off my cell phone, and wanted to share. When we told him to come on, he put Elmo in the cart, John and I were rolling! Then he sat in the cart and played with him while we shopped a little. We told Landon that maybe Santa will bring him, and he said "K" We said ok, tell Elmo bye bye and blow him a kiss, and he did! SO CUTE!!!!!!! We shopped a little more and went home and played with his Elmo's that he has already!

2 comments:

Diana said...

how precious.. I remember the elmo that steve got landon!! that was hilarious. it was so cute

Sarah said...

It's a really cute Elmo! Avery loves it. We sat in Toy's R Us I think for about 10 min just pushing his foot over and over again! I wonder how much more he can do. $60.00 is a lot of money for a talking Elmo!