Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2006' Thanksgiving memories....

I wanted to share some Thansgiving memories....Landon had just turned 1. He wasn't quite sure what the heck was going on, but he sure made it special anyways! The girls were both with us, so it was even extra special! We had Thanksgiving dinner at home on this year, it was John's turn to choose. We take turns every year on where to go......We have so much family that it's nice to alternate! But John wanted to stay home, and it wasn't nothing fancy, but it sure was special!
"Just the five of us"
Shan was snitching a little turkey before we sat down to eat! Naughty!!
Me and my sweet snuggle face!
Kirsti and I...."Tawn's little nerd!"
How do you like our table setting, isn't it magical! LOL!
I told you it wasn't fancy! ha-ha! But very special!
And the food tasted GREAT! YUM!
Landon was full and sleepy from too much turkey! LOL!
He's so precious!!!!
I love this pic!!!!!

1 comment:

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Ha,Ha I love the table setting. It's almost as good as mine! We are officially... "W-T"... I love it!