skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yes, it really is a Happy Monday, my baby Sister, (MISS UTAH) and baby Brother, Mom and Dad left this morning to California for Mandy's National pageant. I am SO EXCITED FOR HER, and I wish her the BEST OF LUCK, although we couldn't go, I will be there in my heart little Sis! I know you will do well, and even if you don't take the National title, you are still a Winner for trying! And what a great accomplishment it is to be MISS UTAH! YOU GO GIRL!!!! I am so proud of you, and I love you so very much!!!!! I am so grateful to have a Sister like you!!! Best of luck again and again ! Love Big Sister! xoxo
2 comments:
She is so pretty. Good Luck Girl!
Is she really Miss Utah? So cool. SO pretty. Good luck!
Post a Comment