OH BOY, I TELL YOU WHAT......I HAVE COME TO REALIZE IT'S NOT THE TERRIBLE TWO'S, IT'S THE DISTRUCTIVE, SCREAMING, STINKER, TERRIBLE THREE'S!!!! Landon got sent to his his "time-out rug" in his room for hitting and screaming! .......He was being awful quiet in there, so I went in to check on him only after about 5 minutes, and he had torn out all the cotton to his stuffed dog chair!!! GRRRRRRRRRR! There was a tiny little hole in the foot and Landon obviously started to make it bigger, and then he tore out all the cotton! I yelled for Shan to grab the camera, and so her and John both knew he had done something he should't of, and they both came running into his room, they both started LAUGHING hysterically! I can't deny that I wasn't laughing also, as irritated as I was for him being a stinker in the first place, walking in on a ripped up dog with cotton all over was pretty funny I have to admit! LITTLE STINKER!!!!! LOL!
Notice in this first pic, there is a small smile behind his hand!
In this one, I said "WHAT DID YOU DO???!!!" HA-HA!
NAUGHTY BOY!
LOL! It really is quite funny! GRRRRRRRRR!
5 comments:
Ok, that is funny!
I have always thought Three was worse then two. This story is classic! I loved it. I especially love the second picture. His face is great. It like "did I do something wrong?"
I'm glad you thought to get the camera!
OMG! I dont know what I would have done. Glad you could laugh. Not sure I could have. What a CUTE lil stinker.
LOL.. I guess that's better than cutting his hair like Faith.LOL You have to admit that it was pretty funny =) I was laughing too.... OMH welcome to BOYS!
That is SO funny! I love it... I would have been on the floor rolling!!
Post a Comment