Thursday, November 27, 2008

I miss you Grandma!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today on Thanksgiving, I find myself really thinking about my Grandma and how much I really miss her! I miss her always, but today it's really bad!!! I REALLY MISS HER! She passed away three years ago, and "Thanksgiving" just isn't the same now without her! It was always so much fun because of "Grandma!" She would dance around and sing and make home made pies, she would always make everyone laugh! She seriously just made all the Holidays that much more special!! Don't get me wrong, they still are very special now, but Grandma just had that special touch to make them EXTRA special!....... With my Mom being out of town this year for Thanksgiving(a first for everything) it's been a little emotional for me..................as I shopped for our Thanksgiving dinner, I picked up a pumpkin pie, put it into the basket and then thinking to myself..... "THIS JUST ISN'T RIGHT!" "I NEED MY GRAMMIE!!!!!" "I NEED MY MOM!!!!!!" "I'm buying a PIE??????".........It was just different!......... WEIRD DIFFERENT! It didn't feel right! It made me sad! .....I really miss Grandma's homemade pies, I really Grandma's smiles, and her jokes, and her loving heart, and her homemade food! I JUST MISS MY GRANDMA SO MUCH! EVERYTHING ABOUT HER! HEAVEN ABOVE, HAPPY THANKSGIVING GRAMMIE, I LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
If tears could build a stairway, and memories could build a lane, I would walk right up to Heaven, and bring you home again!!!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma! I am so glad that she left you with such great memories though.
I hope that you and your family had a nice thanksgiving.