skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's my Brother and Sister's 20th birthday today (the twins) and I wanted to post this special birthday wish to my baby Sister Amanda! She is in Cedar City for college, and she cannot be here tonight for her birthday party! This is her first Birthday apart from her twin Brother! I feel bad, my Mom is in tears, and I really wish she could be here, but you are doing a great thing Sis! I love you so much, so very much, and I will eat lots of cake tonight for you too. he-he! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We will celebrate with you soon! Love big Sis!
1 comment:
thanks tawn! i love you guys so much i have the best family! It makes me cry, ha what a lonely day but its ok!!! I am doing what I should be doing! But really thanks tawn, your such a great sister and you really are one of the most thankful and caring people i know!!
love you
Post a Comment