Saturday, January 17, 2009

Daddy and Son....

I can't ever thank John enough for being the greatest Dad to our kids! He is so amazing! Him and Landon are little buddy's! They play, play, play-NON STOP!! The only thing I don't like, is Landon ALWAYS WANTS HIS DADDY, DADDY, DADDY! EVERYTHING IS DADDY! But I have learned to just deal with it, because I know he loves his Mommy very much, he just likes to play with his Daddy more! John is so cute with him! I wished all kids were this lucky!! They deserve to be! All little ones are so precious!
I love this picture of these two! SO PRECIOUS!

3 comments:

Mandos said...

I love these father son pics! Thanks for sharing.

"Just the Four of Us" said...

John really is a great Dad.. Those kids are very lucky to have setfch a wonderful father!

Sarah said...

Boys love to be rough with their Dads! But, deep down inside they are all Mama's boys! Cute pics.