Saturday, January 17, 2009

A night out me & my Hubby!

John and I went out together tonight just him and I. WOW---it's been a while, we go do lots of fun things, but always with the kids, we love to be with our kids, but tonight it was just us two! Once in a while it's nice to have a night out just us! We had a great time! We went and had dinner at Red Lobster (IT WAS SO YUMMY!) And then we took a drive up into the mountains......our favorite place to be together! We took a tiny walk, and then back into the truck, it was too cold outside! We can't wait for the summer months to get here, so we can go all the time again! We took some silly self portrait pics.......ha-ha! LOL! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH HUBBY! YOU ARE THE BEST! THANKS FOR THE FUN NIGHT!
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH!
Nostril kisses! LOL!!! HA-HA!
Silly self picture in the truck!

4 comments:

"Just the Four of Us" said...

You guys are so cute! You guys are so cute together! We all need to get away from the kids sometimes!

The Larsen Family said...

You are so funny!! I can't believe your hubby lets you take tons of pics of him and share them on your blog! Trent freaks out bout pics let alone blogging them!! Thats awesome!!

Sarah said...

Oh, so cute. Great pics of the nose! Love it. It's so nice to have a wife and husband night. xoxo

Clarke Family said...

It is always so nice to have a night out! I'm not lovin' the nostril shot, eww gross! lol