skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tonight me and one of my best friends Steph went out and had dinner, we originally was gonna go to La' Luna for a smothered burrito, but there ovens broke! LOL! We went to "chilis" instead. Which turned out even better! We had a awesome waitress, and we had a great time! We always have fun laughs, great talks, and just alot of great times! I made her a blanket and took it to her, it was for no special occasion, I made it just because she means so MUCH! The pattern was in pink ribbons and pink hearts, in honor of her wonderful Mom who passed away of breast cancer a few years ago. I told Steph when she snuggles up to her blanket, she can think of two special people in her life! She loved it, and I am so happy, because I love her so much, she always makes me realize what true friends are all about!!!!! Thanks for the fun night Steph! And thank you for being my true friend! LOVE YOU!
After dinner Steph and I went to Wal-mart to look at some material,and some tools for blanket making! She wants to learn now. I'm excited to teach her and to get together again soon for more laughs!
3 comments:
You are such a sweet and caring person. Im really glad that im getting to know you better through your blog. Anyone would be lucky to have you for a friend. Cant wait until March and the next scrapbook expo. HONK HONK!!!!!
Tawn, You're such a good friend. So thoughtful and sweet. That blanket is so awesome. I bet she loves it. You're AWESOME.
Tawnia is a great friend! I am so lucky I live down the street from her. There is no better friend in the WORLD than Tawnia! She is the greatest =) Anyone that has Tawn as a friend is very blessed to have her in there life. Friends do not come around often and when you find one like Tawn you should hang on to them tight. I know that anyone who knows her would say the same thing! I love ya Tawnia. I feel very lucky to have gotten to know you and I kick myself all the time for not getting to know you sooner. I truely love you and your family!
Post a Comment