Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Warning for ALL!

One of my best friend's car's got broken into last night, and it happened right in her GARAGE AT HOME! They went through her gate and then through her back door to the garage! Luckily her brand new car was open, and they didn't break a window or anything, they didn't get away with much either thankfully! The police said that this is happening ALOT MORE RIGHT IN THE GARAGES WHEN PEOPLE ARE HOME LATELY because of the economy and people desperate for money or for things to sell for money! I'm glad Jenn and her family are ok! I just wanted to post this to remind everyone to lock up tight and keep an eye open, GET A DOG! I think it really helps!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

"Just the Four of Us" said...

OMH! How scary. I always lock my doors even when i go in the house. But you can never be to causious! WOW....

The Cahoon Family said...

Mean people do suck! We discovered after we got home last night that they stole Shaun's golf clubs. And my next door neighbors got their car broken into as well they stole her stereo. Probably some little crack heads looking for drug money. Karma will catch them sooner or later

Sarah said...

So scary and Mean People Do Suck! I have heard of it happening. People need to stop being so evil