Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Landon's first day of Pre-School!

Today was Landon's first day of Pre-School for Speech Therapy. He did SO GOOD! We are so proud of him! His Teachers are awesome. There is Mrs. Kathy and Mrs. Bonnie. He will be going two days a week for the next few months, and we will see how he is improving and take it from there. I got emotional and started to cry watching him, John laughed at me! LOL! CRYING HAPPY TEARS ARE THE BEST KIND!!! It's not the first time, and it surely won't be the last! I LOVE YOU SON MORE THAN WORDS COULD EVER SAY! Good Job today. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! PLEASE WATCH THE CUTE VIDEO AT THE END OF THIS POST. I love how they sing with them in circle time, they sing soft, then sing softer, and then sing in a whisper. TOO CUTE!
The kids get some free play time before School starts!
Daddy helping with the shapes in the puzzle
Landon helping Mrs. Kathy clean up.
Check out this cute video.
Such great teachers he has!
I'm so excited to see his improvements in his speech!
Mommy is so PROUD of you! You did so good! Back to work Mommy goes!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

So great to hear that he is getting the help he needs for his speech! That's terrific! Looks like they make it fun too :)

Sarah said...

Oh, I love this post. Made me smile. Funny, today was Avery Belle's 1st day of preschool too. Just blogged about it. I am glad he has good teachers and he will do great. Such a cute lil boy. :) If you ever have questions I went through the whole speech thing with Linc. love ya Tawn.

Mandos said...

Good Luck with preschool Landon! Looks like this will be a good school for him.

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Oh that makes me want to cry. I am so proud of him. Way to go Little Monkey =)