Friday, January 9, 2009

Landon's 1st Project from Pre-School!

Back to Pre-School today........Today was there 2nd day, but the first day that the kids had to stay without the parents, John said Landon cried pretty hard when he walked out the door! I'm sure glad I wasn't there------CAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT I WOULD OF SOBBED! Anyway, when John picked him up a hour in a half later, his teachers said he did just fine! I'm sure he was glad to see his Daddy though!!! NOW THAT-I would of loved to of been there for.......He painted this picture today, and they learned the riddle "Baa Baa Black Sheep" They say that riddles's and rhymes really help the kids with there Speech. SO EXCITING!
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Have you any wool?
Yes Sir, Yes Sir
Three bags full!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh how cute!!

Mandos said...

How fun! Understanding rhymes also helps develop the part of his brain that will help him learn to read.

Diana said...

how presh. i love ALL your pics landon is the sweetest thing ever i want him! haha great pictures.. makes me miss my hellians in ny.

Clarke Family said...

That is so GREAT!!

Sarah said...

So cute. Love it. It starts all over again. Saving all the school stuff!