Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My beautiful daughter!

I just wanted to post this to say HOW VERY MUCH I LOVE THIS GIRL! SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! She is my snuggle face, my sweet girl, she is my best friend, my daughter, and my LIFE! I AM SO PROUD OF HER! SHE IS SO SWEET! SHE IS SO HELPFUL, HONESLTY, NEVER COMPLAINS! WE APPRECIATE HER SO MUCH! WE LOVE YOU SHAN!!!!
I love her dimples!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Very Beautiful girl, like her Mama.

amanda said...

Shan is soo cute.
I love her pics haha they are like americas next top model!!
she can do her hair and make up better then i can!
I hope her school is going good!
I shall text her soon to see whats up!
I wish i was home more!
she is gorgeous pass that on for me!
love you guys!!

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Wow, how beautful. Your so pretty! You really have become setch a pretty girl! The most amazing thing about Shan is that it's her inner beauty that shines through and being so beautiful on the outside makes it that much more special =) Never stop being you Shan... Special and Beautiful We love you... Karla and Faith!

The Cahoon Family said...

She is a beauty. Dang we are lucky we make such cute kids!