Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Dancing Queen!

This picture isn't the greatest, it's off of John's cell phone, but I had to share anyway! Kirsti is gonna do a solo this year in dance, we are really looking forward to it! In fact I can't wait! It's always fun to go watch her teams dance, but I think watching her do a solo will be really awesome, my Sister grew up dancing and did solo's all the time, in fact she is gonna be the one teaching Kirsti her Solo. So it's even that much more awesome! They will both have a great time together, my baby Sister is a HOOT! Anyway, we went to my Mom's last night for Sunday dinner, and Kirsti tryed on a couple of Mandy's solo costumes. HER EYES LIT UP WHEN MY MOM PULLED THIS ONE OUT OF THE CLOSET! And after she tryed it on, Her eyes REALLY LIT UP! It fit her perfect, and she looked so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I got choked up, she is growing up so fast, and we are really proud of her.

5 comments:

Clarke Family said...

So cute! I would love to see her dance sometime! Let me know if there is ever a show I can come to!

Peg said...

I know how proud you must be because we did this with Brandi all through high school. Her team took the state championship her sopohmore year in drill team. They can sure make you proud.

Melissa said...

How fun!! You will have to let me know what competitions she will be doing, I am choreographing a couple solo's this year. They are a blast!!

Sarah said...

Oh fun! So pretty. Tell K good luck!

"Just the Four of Us" said...

Yeah she is really cute =) Braxtin thinks she's hot. LOL