Monday, February 16, 2009

The Bachelor BLUES.......

Well my guess was wrong, I really thought Jason would marry Jillian, (maybe I was just hoping!) I just loved her, she seemed so right for Jason, but instead she got sent home tonight, I am in shock and actually quite disgusted! I really thought she would of been perfect for both Jason and Ty. But I guess he wasn't in love with her...........it's gonna be quite interesting to see who he picks, I don't even care now, I'm not fond of either Molly or Melissa! I don't think either one of them are right for him or for his situation! It's not that I don't like them, it's just they both seem to young for him and his Son. What are your thoughts? I really wanted it to be Jillian!!

1 comment:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

I dunno - it looks like total drama is coming. Do you think it's possible he picks DeAnna?!?!!? I was completely shocked he sent Jillian home. I do like Molly, but Melissa just seems so young. I have no idea what's going to happen! :)