skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ok, so after last night watching the Bachelor, My guess is that Jason is gonna Marry Jillian! And I'm ok with that-I think she is a doll! Very real, and very sincere! LUCKY WOMAN!....And I really think she will be a great Step-Mom to Ty! Now I could be wrong, but that's my guess.....I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR GUESSES ARE? :-)
5 comments:
I was actually digging Molly and Melissa - although I think any of them would be great. I was happy he let Noemi go, she bugged me.
I think all the girls are great although Im kinda pulling for millisa. Whats this crap with deeanna? Did you see the previews for next week. Shows Jason crying after talking to her. HONK HONK!!!!!
Melissa!!!!! oh and tawn , scrapbook expo friday march 20th so dust off your horn and be there!! HONK HONK
You are the funniest!! I have watched a little here and there, but I think Melissa???
Ok, It has to be Jillian. Love this show. Cant get enough of it.
Post a Comment