Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Play-Doh Fun!

I think all kids love Play-Doh! I know I did when I was a kid, Landon got some from Santa at Christmas time, and he LOVES IT! He also got some animal shape cutters to go with it, and him and Big Sis have lots of fun! She helps him make me butterflys and dolphins, and he gets so excited to give them to me! She is such a wonderful Big sister! I am so proud of my kids!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

We love play-doh too! I think it's gotta be the best when you squish it through your fingers!!

Sarah said...

Such fun. She really is so cute with him. I should let my kids play with it more. They make the biggest mess though. They love to pick apart at the play dough til its in little balls and it drives me nuts. Way cute pics. Love Landons cheesy grin!