Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little Sweethearts!!!

Today Landon and I went to my friend Sarah's house, It was a great visit! I made both her kids small little blankets, (I call them snugglers) They are just the right size to snuggle up too. Avery Belle's was "Little Mermaid" and little Lincoln's was "Mickey Mouse" It was such fun to watch them open them! And SARAH!!!!...Both your kids are so adorable! They both made my heart so HAPPY! My heart smiled the whole visit! Thanks for having us!!! Your home is very beautiful and your family is precious! It was so great to see you and to visit!!!! LOVE YA ALL SO MUCH!
Look at this sweet girl!
And look at this sweet boy!!
Ahhhhh!
"SWEETHEARTS!"
LOL! Lincoln has a kissy mark from me!
Landon and Avery chasing e-chother.
Sarah-you are so SWEET and SO BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh! Cute post. I am so glad you came over. It was so good to see you. Landon is so cute. So glad we got to see each other. Way cute pics. THANKS again for the cute snugglers! The kids love them. So do I! You're the best. So lucky to have you for a friend.