Friday, February 13, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!

I have to say I really had alot of fun doing this for Shan last night, as I mentioned in my last post, we are celebrating V-day early this year, cause she will be with her Daddy tomorrow. When she walked into her room, she was so SURPRISED and so EXCITED! It made my day to see how this made hers! SUCH FUN! I love you so much sweet girl!!!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THEN..........................today I go to get into my car, and Shan did this! LOL! She had bought this stuff for her friend originally to decorate her locker at school, but she said she wanted to do it for me instead. Sweet thing! Thank you sweet girl!

3 comments:

Clarke Family said...

Oh my gosh that is just to sweet! It so nice to see the love you have for each other!! Love you guys! Have a wonderful day!!

The Larsen Family said...

That is the sweetest ever!!

Sarah said...

Such a cute idea. You are such a great Mom and you two have such a great relationship. I bet she loved it and felt so specail.

Newer Post Older Post Home