Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

Photobucket
Mine has been lucky! My Husband sent me this today, and it means so much! He means so much! I love you HUBBY! Thank you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From: John AllenSent: Friday, February 13, 2009 8:18 AMTo: Tawnia AllenSubject: just cause From: John AllenSent:
Friday, February 13, 2009 8:18 AM
To: Tawnia AllenSubject: just cause
Tawn, I was just sitting here thinking about you so i decided to write you and say i love you thanks for being a wonderful wife in so many ways and always being there when things are in disarray words can never decribe how i feel for you but i do know one thing i love you with all my heart and soul. I hope you have a wonderful day. LOVE YOUR HUSBAND
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And also, I woke up to a car full of balloons and a card and a little stuffed dog and a twilight cd from my sweet daughter!!! How thoughtful is that! I was just leaving for work, so I didn't get a chance to take pics. But it meant so much! I love you sweet girl!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last night I decorated Shan's room in balloons, confetti, I gave her a red rose and a new shirt with some candy. SHE LOVED IT! SO CUTE! She obviously wanted to give me a taste of my own medicine with the decor in my car this morning! LOL! ... We are celebrating V-day early this year, cause she will be with her Daddy this weekend. I will post pics of her room later. It got too late last night! HAPPY WEEKEND!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And it's my Brother Nick's birthday today! Happy Birthday BRO!!!! I LOVE YOU!
And I know, I know! This is a crazy-long mooshy, obnoxious post, but owell! It's for me too look back on also. he-he!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, so nice.