Tuesday, March 24, 2009

JOHN!!!!!! What is this?????????

So my guys have been really sick! This past weekend I slept in the spare room because I wanted to stay away from John (as much as I hated it!) But I didnt' wanna get sick! Anyway I get up Tuesday morning and getting ready for work and guess who else is in our bed?? YEP, OUR SON! Daddy has been letting Landon sleep in our bed these past few nights!!!! LOL! NOW I BET THIS WILL BE A HARD HABIT TO BREAK! ...I had to snap some pics! Dont' mind my Husband's sexy farmer's tan! HA-HA!
Dont' ever lecture me about Landon sleeping in our bed HUBBY! HA!

2 comments:

Clarke Family said...

That is so nice! I always hate to hear parents say that they wont EVER let there kids climb in the bed especially when they are sick! It is great comfort to know parents care and are there for them when they are not feeling so great!(as long as it is not EVERY night)

Sarah said...

Caught in the act! It's ok, we let Linc or Avery sleep in our bed when they are sick too. Just easier that way. Reminds me of that Country Song...Let them be little. Love it! Really cute pictures.