skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's taken me a while to post this, I took way too many pics on this adventrue! I was on a ROLE! HA! Anyway a couple weekends ago, we went out West shooting our guns and riding 4-wheelers, The weather was so beautiful! We all had such a fun time! My Dad and brother went, my friend Pauline, she's such fun, John's Brother and Sister in Law, our Niece KK and her friend, and our Nephew Kyle and his two little boys went. SO MUCH FUN! Always so nice to get out! Landon had a BALL!!!! Shan had lots of fun with her cousin also! FUN TIMES! Enjoy the slide.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Too bad we did not know anything about it or we would have tagged along. We are always up for 4-wheeling and SUN!!
All the pictures are so great! Hope you guys wear ear plugs. I am sure you do. Love the one of Landon pluggin his ears! Once I went shooting and didnt wear any plugs. Not smart! Will never do that again. Where do you go? Looks kind of out by where I live. Anyway, glad you had fun. Looks like a nice warm fun day for the family. xoxo
Yes we definently wear ear plugs! Landon does also, but he still plugs his ears! LOL! :) And it is kinda right out past you. Cedar Fort I think what's it's called. :)
Looks like fun! Isn't little Nicklas so cute! I haven't seen him in forever. Landon cracks me up on his 4-wheeler! He is growing up way too fast
Post a Comment