Monday, April 27, 2009

Landon's new "Play Hut."

So I bought Landon a new little play hut tonight, it's a pet salon play hut. He had alot of fun in it, We took it outside of course with the nice weather, and even Mommy could fit inside! Me and Abby played inside for a bit with Landon. I asked him if he wanted to eat his dinner inside it, and he said "YES MOM!" So cute! He was loving it till the wind kicked up and kept blowing it down! LOL! Then back into the house we went. I can almost bet him and Daddy will have fun with this tomorrow!

3 comments:

Peg said...

How cute. Hes sure going to have alot of fun with that. HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

Gotta love the playhuts! they sure beat the kids pulling out all of the blankets!

About the soccer- we sign up through the SL County Rec center (Marv Jenson). So the closest one to you might be the Gene Fuller one. They take them at 3 and it's a hoot to watch the little ones play. Spring soccer has already begun but be sure to get him in this fall. If you want I can let you know when the sign-ups are.

Sarah said...

Oh, that is so cute. Where did you find that? My kids would love it. Looks like L adored it. The pic of you and him in it is so, so cute. You should take more pics of you in them. It's hard cuz we are always the one taking the pic, but I love that pic of you two!