Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where Swine Flu came from.......

OK PEOPLE! I am only joking about this, because if I don't, I'm going to have a major ANXIETY ATTACK! As most of you know, I have OCD really really BAD!!!!! I'm handling this whole Swine Flu talk pretty well considering! It is very scary, YES! But we can't stop living because of it!!!! (DID I SERIOUDLY JUST SAY THAT?????) I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! LOL! I think the only thing we can really do is take the best precautions that we can! I have a whole list of things, but it would take HOURS to post..........so I will share my number 1 option......WASH YOUR DARN HANDS CONSTANTLY AND ESPECIALLY AFTER GOING TO THE BATHROOM, AND BEFORE EATING! AMEN! And if this post irritates anyone by me joking around, TUFF! It's my BLOG!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

We can have an anxiety attack together!!!!

Sarah said...

Girl, I have been stressin about it major! Rob had to work in PC today and I freaked cuz of the schools closing down there. HELP! What is going on. This is crazy. Yes!!!!! We need to send out mass emails to people to wash their hands!!!!!! xoxo

Mandos said...

This picture is too cute!

I just don't get the whole thing to be honest? Why is it worse then any other flu? All I know is I don't want it.

Taryn said...

That pic was so funny! I've got a smile on my face! I'm with you...bring on the hand sanitizer!