I think we are all loving this beautiful weather that we have had lately, but my kids are just REALLY LOVING IT! It's so nice to just relax out on our back porch swing! They are both loving these warm nights! Mommy and Daddy too! We can't wait for SUMMERTIME!
Even little Abbers loves to swing!
My Beautiful daughter!
She is such an amazing Big Sis! Landon just adores her!
John and I got married in Jackson Hole Wyoming, in the Teton mountains. It was so beautiful and so perfect! ♥ John and I's most favorite place to be together is in the mountains!
YES I AM!
I love him so MUCH!
I have learned that the one and only person I need to worry about impressing is GOD!
My Awesome family on my wedding day!
Me and My Mom! I love her SO MUCH! She is my HERO!
MY MOM WROTE THIS TO ME AND I HAD TO SHARE: Thank you so much tawn for the beautiful mothers day message I just had a minute to look at my mail you made my day and my life I love you daughter more than you will ever know a mother could not ask for a better daughter and not only that your kids and my grandkids have the most incredible mother on earth I love you with all my heart tawn have a wonderful day.
Summer fun with bubbles-bubbles-and more bubbles!
My Best friend Shelly!
Shelly and I have been friends for almost 19 years! She is so awesome! And she is so much fun! She insisted on coming to Jackson Hole Wyoming for my wedding, I told her that I surely didn't expect it, that is was kinda far, and she said "I'm not missing my best friends wedding!" I love her so much! She made my wedding complete by being there:) Thanks Shelly! I have many wonderful friends! Jenn, and Steph! Karla, Ellis, Sarah, Tara, Pauline and Tiffany, Love you all so much! Wait there's more, and you all know who you are! I love you all SO MUCH!
I absolutley love being a mommy, it's the greatest thing about living! My kids are my whole world! There aren't many places I ever go without them! Some people even tease me about it, I just laugh it off! I love being a wife also! My Husband is so wonderful! And he is so much FUN! We always play fight about who loves who more!..... I WIN!!!!!! Life is good! We are so very blessed!!!! I am also a animal lover! I have a HUGE heart for animals, of all kinds, but dogs are my favorite! We have two. Abby & Thor. I love to scrapbook for my kids, although these days not much time! Blogging is my new way to scrapbook! I also love making fleece blankets and giving them away:) And as you can see....I LOVE PICTURES!!! I love to take pics! I have a MAJOR obsession, addiction taking pictures! My camera stays in my purse at all times. LOL! I guess if thats my only addiction in life, I'm doing pretty good! HA!
John, Tawn, Shanlee, Landon, & Kirsti. Landon giving Daddy kisses of course! So cute!
Me and Jenn at the Tim Mcgraw concert! YEEE-HAW!
Here's to us Jenn! LOL!
Prayer is the best free gift in life!
Got FAITH?????
A back yard fire-SO MUCH FUN!
I love you so much!
You melt Mommy's heart!
I love you little Monkey! You are such a fun little boy, you complete our wonderful family! You are Daddy's pride and joy, and Mommy's little Monkey! We love you so very much!
Me and my snuggle bug!
I have called Shan my sweet snuggle face or snuggle bug since she was a tiny girl, and to this day I do, I tell her all the time, you will always be Mommy's snuggle face! She never complains, but that's just the type of gal she is, doesn't complain, always sweet and genuine, and always thinking of others! I am so PROUD of my dear daughter! She is my everything! I love her SO VERY MUCH! She truely is one of a kind!
Daddy and Landon.....such buddies!
Steph, you mean so much to me!
Steph and I have been friends for many many years! And I love her so much! She is such a sweetheart! We have great laughs, great talks, and fun times! Thanks Steph for being such a WONDERFUL FRIEND! MY FOREVER FRIEND!
Our sweetest girl in the world!
This is our doggie Roxie, we had to put her down because she got cancer! Our hearts were broken! We love and miss you girl!
Buster the dolphin
The girls had a ball interacting with the dolphins at Sea World! Now that's all Shan talks about is dolphins, dolphins, dolphins!!!! SO CUTE!
2 comments:
The weather has been wonderful. It was about time. Your kids are so cute and it looked like they were really enjoying the day.HONK HONK!!!!
It's so nice! Love his weather. You have such a nice back yard. So lucky. Your swing looks so much fun. Your kids are so cute together.
Post a Comment