Wednesday, April 22, 2009

St.George GET-A-WAY!

This past weekend we went to St. George. We had a really fun time! Kirsti had her first Solo comp there and she did awesome. She took 5th place. We are very proud of her. My Sister who taught her the solo was there judging, so that was fun to see her too! There was alot of running back and forth to the school for dances, but in between we swam alot, visited with John's Dad and Step Mom, (they live there in the winter)did a little sight-seeing. It was NICE to get away. Our little Landon was such a trooper! HE LOVED THE POOL as you can see in these pics! Shan took her friend Ciara, they had lots of fun. Enjoy the slide, I didn't edit the pics, I took too many as usual! LOL!
My most favorite pic of the whole trip!

3 comments:

Peg said...

It had been about a week since you had written anything and I was missing it, but Im glad you had a great getaway.HONK HONK!!!!

Clarke Family said...

Looks like you had a nice little getaway!! I need one to!!

Sarah said...

Ah, looks like a fun get-away. Very cute pics. You can never take too many pics! Landon looks like he LOVED the pool.