Friday, May 1, 2009

Our future Soccer player!!!

LOL! I took this on my cell phone at wal-mart last night standing at the register. I had to send a pic to John to see our cute little future soccer player, I wanted to share! Landon loves to run! And like most little boys, he loves to kick, let's hope only the ball from now on! HA! I found out I can sign him up for soccer now being only 3, and I am SO EXCITED! Shan played soccer when she was little, and we loved watching her..........Now it's little Monkey's turn! Fall soccer, here we come!
That grin of his! LOL!

3 comments:

Peg said...

What a cutey he is. He will have fun with soccor.My grandson loved it. HONK HONK!!!!

Mandos said...

He is such a cutie! Can't wait to see pics of him on the field!

Taryn said...

Already getting ready huh?! So much fun!! Can't wait to see him on the field!