skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So today is Shan's last day of school. She will be going into 8th grade next! I can't believe it! I had to share this funny little story. Today I'm sitting at the lunch table eating at work and my cell phone rings...it's Shan, she says to me " Hi Mama, Can I SLUFF 3rd period today?" I was like "WHAT!?" Then she says...."Well where it's our last day of school, they arn't really even taking roll and I wanna go hang out with my friends over at Ciara's for a little bit. Her Mom said it was fine." ......I told her ok! LOL! I mean heck it's her last day of school, I just thought it was CUTE how she called me to ask me if she could SLUFF!!!! HA-HA! At least she ASKED RIGHT???? I LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL, AND MOMMY IS SO PROUD OF YOU! And I am so happy you called to ask Mama to sluff, cause if you ever do it without permission, I will have to kick your butt! HE-HE!
3 comments:
You're an awesome mom! Hopefully she'll always remember to ask before she sluffs LOL HA AHA A!
LOL. Your such a cool Mom. That is why she feels like she can call you. Yeah, schools out. I bet she is excited for Summer.
you are the coolest mom!! I hope I can be as cool as you when i grow up! :)
Post a Comment