Friday, October 23, 2009

Shanlee's Choir Concert......

Last night Shanlee had a Choir concert at her School, (WHICH SHE LOVES!) Me, my Mom and Landon went to watch her. She did awesome and looked so beautiful! I got to meet a few of her newest closest friends, such darling girls! My little Landon was so excited to see his Big Sissy! You can see it from these pics below! I bawl alot of tears lately! But they are Happy tears! The very best kind! I love you Dear daughter of mine, and you make Mommy so VERY PROUD!
Landon was so cute, he kept clapping for his SISSY!
Landon was so excited to see her!!!!!
She is so cute with him! The best big Sissy ever!
Such sweet girls! And so DARLING!
I love you sweet girl so very much! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! You truly are one of a kind!
I am SO LUCKY to have you for my daughter! SO BLESSED!
So I have been asked alot lately...."How are you doing with Shan living with her Dad now?" I can honestly say I'm doing fine, don't get me wrong, I have my days....mainly nights when I miss her so much I feel like I'm just gonna LOSE IT! Some nights I literally cry myself to sleep....But I then remind myself that she has made some good choices, and her and her Daddy deserve this time together! It was the most hardest decision of my entire life to agree for her to go, but I did it for HER! Her and her Dad are very very close and she said she wanted the experience to be with him also, how could I say NO!? I couldn't! He is just as much an equal part of her life just as I am!........Being around her now, I can see how homesick she is....but I can also see how happy she is to have this chance to be with her Daddy! And to see her happy, makes me happy! Doesn't take away the pain of missing her every second of each night during the week, I can now say that I understand how her dad has felt for the past 14 years! It's tough, but again, I did it for Shan! She has it very good on both sides of her world having divorced parents, and I am so THANKFUL FOR THAT! And I still see her a couple nights a week and every other weekend. So I guess to answer everyones question, I've adjusted to the new situation in our lives just fine! I'm very happy for my daughter and for her Dad!! Sure glad I have my little Monkey to keep me nice and busy when she's not home!

3 comments:

Margo said...

YA KNOW TAWN I HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU DAUGHTER BEING YOUR MOM HAS BEEN SUCH A BLESSING IN MY LIFE. AND WATCHING YOU ALL THESE YEARS WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN HAS GIVEN ME SOOOOOO MUCH HAPPINESS!! YOU ARE TRULY THE MOST WONDERFUL MOM A KID COULD EVER HOPE FOR. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR YOU TO LET SHAN BE WITH HER DADDY AND THAT DECISION JUST SHOWS HOW YOU ARE ALWAYS THINKING OF OTHERS AND PUTTING YOUR OWN FEELINGS ASIDE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE HAPPY!!! I MISS MY BEAUTIFUL SHANIE GIRL TO AND I AM JUST THANKFUL THAT YOU HAVE OUR LITTLE LANDON TO HELP WITH THE HEART BREAK YOU ARE GOING THROUGH!!! GOD BLESS YOU DAUGHTER I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART XOXO MOM

Tawn said...

Thanks Mom! I appreciate this! I am so THANKFUL that I have you to help me through all of this! It's getting easier, but I just miss her so much sometimes....I can't even explain it....but I'm dealing with it for HER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THE VERY MOSTEST! Thank you for being the best Mom a daughter could ever HOPE FOR! I have had a very amazing example my whole life! xoxo

Sarah said...

Wow. It looks like in these pictures she has grown up a lot. She is so pretty. I didnt know she was in choir. I am sure each day gets easier with her living with her Dad. It would be such a big adjustment though and it seems like you are doing well.