Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Snow Fall 2009'

John sent me this picture of Landon, he has been SO EXCITED about it snowing...John mentioned that it was gonna snow like a week ago, and since then, every single day Landon would ask "any snow yet?" LOL! He was pretty excited to wake up to snow yesterday! Such a funny little boy! Him and Daddy have alot of fun in the snow! Me......I would rather be inside wrapped up in a blanket! Sipping hot chocolate or hot coffee watching them out the window!
I seen this and had to share!!! LOL! TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

Peg said...

You got the snow, we got the darb wind. HONK HONK!!!! Thanks again for the websites.

Sarah said...

Cute! When it snowed Lincoln was so excited. He told me... "Mom this makes me so happy"! Then he was so sad when it all melted. I can definetly wait for winter!!!!!!