Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun at Gardner's Village!

My Mom and I decided to take Landon & go to "Gardner's Village" tonight. Such fun at this time of the year! I love all the cute witches! Landon had alot of fun! Such a funny little boy, he kept me and my mom laughing all right! A fun night out with my adorable Son and beautiful Mom! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH!!!
EWWW! WITCHY POO! LOL!

6 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

So fun... We are going in about a week and a half and are so excited!!! Love the pics!

Margo said...

HEY TAWN JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME ALONG LAST NIGHT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN MY LITTLE LANDSON MAKES MY HEART SOOOOO HAPPY AND KEEPS A SMILE ON MY FACE AT ALL TIMES SUCH A SPECIAL LITTLE GUY I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
AND YOU MY DAUGHTER WORDS CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW VERY SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME LOVE YOU THE VERY MOSTEST MOM XOXOXO!!!

Clarke Family said...

Great Pictures! I am hoping to take the kids there soon. Even though I get to see them every week, they dont! haha....Gotta love Gardner Village!!

Sarah said...

Cool, glad you went. It is so cute there. The witches are all so funny. Such a fun place for kids and adults to walk around. Love the shops too! Very cute pics.

Peg said...

Hi. this is the old rusty pickle. Can you tell me where you go to change your blog. I have tried to find a website but cant find anything that will help me. do you have a website you could sent me. I really would appreciate it. HONK HONK!!!!

Tawn said...

Hi Beautiful Rusty Pickle! LMAO! You are so sweet, and yes! I have MANY web-sites for changing blog backgrounds...after all, I am the blogging queen you know! HA-HA! I will give you some of my most favorite links! HONK HONK!