Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Carnival & TEENS!

Tonight I took Landon to the Halloween Carnival over at the Rec. Center, lots of fun! He was so CUTE! He actually surprised me about how brave he was when we walked through there little haunted house they had there! He got lots of candy, played games, won some fun prizes! Before all this, I had to run Shan and some of her friends over to a cousins house, they went to a Halloween party. I'm the taxi Mom what can I say! After the carnival I picked them up and we stopped at block buster! Her friends Bessie and Ciara came back to the house for a sleepover and to watch all the "SAW" movies! UGH!!!!!! I'm not a fan!!!! Over all it was a fun night!
Landon said "look mom!" He was so brave to hold the S~P~O~O~K~Y ladies hand! he-he!
Such cute girls! I love this pic!

3 comments:

Peg said...

How cute. I remember those days when my kids were little. HONK HONK!!!!

Taryn said...

Love the glasses Tawn!!

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun!