Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pre-School SPOOKERS!

Today Landon's Pre-School class had a little Halloween party! His Daddy helped out in the class today! LMAO! He said it was pretty crazy with 18 little ones! I couldn't get off work today, we are short handed. SNIFFLE SNIFFLE! John sent me these pics on texts, and I had to share! SO FUNNY! I just love it! He didn't paint his whiskers on or anything, but that's ok, HUBBY YOU DID A GREAT JOB! We will do that Saturday!
SO STINKIN CUTE!
Who is that cute little floppy eared mouse!? LOL!

3 comments:

Margo said...

OH MY HECK THAT FLOPPY EARED MOUSE IS MY ADORABLE GRANDSON!!! THAT IS THE CUTEST COSTUME!! HOLY COW AND THE KID INSIDE HAPPENS TO BE TO THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY I KNOW. HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAVING SOOOOOOOO
MUCH FUN!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE TRICK OR TREATS AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LANDON
XOXXO GRANDMA!!!

Sarah said...

OH, that is so cute! Love his costume. So cute that John got to go though. I love Halloween at school. Kids are so dang cute. I love your new blog lay out.

amanda said...

haha hes so cute
just love him
i hope he knows who i am