Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Landon's evaluation...

Today Landon had another evaluation regarding his speech delay....I left work and met John and him at the Granite School district. He did such a good job! He has come a long way, and John and I couldnt' be more proud of our little Monkey! He is so smart but still struggling with his sentances....He is doing really well in his Pre-School class but has also had a hard time interacting with the other kids....and considering he's with his Dad all day long and no other kids, that does not surprise me! But alot of the other kids don't have a speech delay either...so they say that has alot to do with Landon's independance. So from today's evaluation it was to determine if Landon was eligible for another Teacher to work with him, and he was, we are so happy and excited to see Landon's on going improvements!
We love you so very much baby boy!
Just playing and waiting my turn!
Daddy's little buddy!
I snuck in this small video while he was being evaluated, I bawled of course! John just laughs at me! He's pretty used to it by now! Our baby boy is just so stinkin cute! And is such a little sweetie....sometimes I just get emotional! LOL!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love improvements! These kids deserve so much. So glad to hear of his improvments. You should still go see Dr Roth!!! xoxoxo