skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well friends, I actually do have my days! Not often, but I do! And today was one of them, We have a sick little boy! I was ready to BLOW earlier today at work, I ran the switchboard ALONE AGAIN! (We won't even go there!) I couldn't leave, I was stuck at work! Thankfully John could be home with Landon! But it didn't help that I was not! Now I'm home with him thankfully, But there is NOTHING that stresses me out more than having sick kids!!!! IT BREAKS MY FRIGGIN HEART! People are always telling me "WOW! YOU ARE SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME! Well, NOT ALL THE TIME! My Hubby would be the first to tell you this I'm sure! Honestly I CAN be a major stress case! REALLY REALLY I CAN! And tonight, YES, YES, OH YES I AM!!!!
A nice warm bath always seems to help when he's sick!
Look at those flushed little cheekers!
3 comments:
Hang in there Tawn!!! You really are still the sweetest person I know and it is okay for even you to have bad days! He will be okay!
Oh, how I feel for you. We have had sick kids for the past two weeks. Hope Landon feels better soon!
Oh, I know that feeling. Hope he gets better really quick. xoxo
Post a Comment