Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome Home Tanner!!!!

We are all so excited that Tanner made it home safely from his mission, he served all the way over in Argentina!!!! We are so proud of him and SO excited to see what the future holds for him and my baby Sis!! We love you Tanner, and so happy you are home safe!

3 comments:

Tyler & Ashley said...

How exciting for you guys... I am so sure that you were all so happy to see him. I can't wait for the day I get to go get my brother from the airport... I miss him so much!!! I am so proud of him though! Welcome home Tanner, keep praying for all of our other missionaries that continue to serve:)

Sarah said...

Very cool. How exciting. Waiting for a missionary is not easy. Good luck to them and whatever their future holds...

Diana said...

HOW EXCITING! tanner is such a stud and i can't wait till amanda bites the dust next! ahahahh