Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OcToBeR FuN!

We had such a busy October month, I guess I couldn't even keep up! A little late posting these! LOL! Anyway, here are some fun pics of us at my cousins Halloween party, we actually took Landon with us, he was SOOO excited to dress up with Mommy and Daddy that night! He's the CUTEST BABY MOUSE EVER!!!!! John was a punk goul, me, a cowgirl! YEE-HAW! A FUN NIGHT with family and good friends!
My BFF kept stealing my hat! LOL!
And here are the pics from Carving Pumpkins! Landon did not like the feel of the guck inside! It was too funny! He had lots of fun helping carve out the face though! Shanlee was being silly and asked if she could carve a birdy in her pumpkin, she drew it on paper! LOL!.....She carved a witch instead! Good Choice sweet girl! HA!
Trying so hard to pull that top off! LOL!
Landon kept saying "EWWWW!" ha-ha!
We don't think so!!!!!! HA-HA!
Landon was so "proud" of his pumpkin! LOL!
Shan is such a sweet big Sissy! Just an all around SWEET GIRL!
So stinkin cute, and so much fun!

3 comments:

Diana said...

CUTE COSTUMES I LOVE HALLOWEEN! so much fun!!!!!

-Amy- said...

Way cute costumes!! All of ya! I love the "bird" that is TO funny!!

Sarah said...

Pumpking carving is so much fun. Looks like you guys had a blast. Silly Shan! And your costumes were really cute. Love HALLOWEEN!