Thursday, November 5, 2009

Please say a Prayer for her!

My daughter is having a hard hard time right now! Please say a little prayer for her to get through this!!! Most of you know she recently moved out to her Dad's, it's been only 3 months, and she wants to come back home! She is just SO TORN with her feelings, and I know she's worried about hurting her Dad....John and my Mom told me from the start that she would be back...she's grown up her whole life with us, but I had to give her that experience to be with her Dad...but she is missing her friends, she is missing her old school, she is just missing all of us, she just wants to come back HOME! It seriously BREAKS MY HEART to see her going through this! I had to vent! I need some support and some advice! Of course she can come back home, but she says she should finish out the school year there first...which we are ok with that, but only if she's doing it because SHE wants too, not for anyone else! And that's what worries me...she is always putting everyone else's feelings before her own! I can see how much she just wants to come back home but she's so afraid about hurting her Dad! Poor little thing! She has such A HUGE HEART and is always thinking of other's! I keep telling her that her Dad will understand and that she needs to do what is right for HER!!!! She is just a teenage girl that shouldn't have to worry so much! But when it comes to that, she is just like her Mama! I worry about other's feelings before my own!!!! All around it's just SUCH A HARD SITUATION! My daughter means the WORLD TO ME, SHE IS MY WORLD, and I just want her happiness, that's all!!!!!! It kills me to see her so torn and confused!!!!!
God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help my daughter get through this and to make her understand that everything is gonna be ok!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Teen said...

Tawnia, I can't believe how grown up she looks. She's so beautiful!! Lifes hard, but I believe she should finish school out there also, she made a decision and this will just help her to learn that when you make decisions, you really need to think about them long term and finish things you start. She'll be a better person for it. Just my opinion!! Everyone has one!! She's a very intelligent girl, she'll be fine!!!, but when you make a decison you should stick with the plan!!!

Tawn said...

Thank you Justene! I appreciate you opinion! And she is growing up way too fast! Makes me bawl! LOL! She so beautiful on the INSIDE and out! She makes me so proud! I think she will stay out there to finish out the school year...that was the deal! It just hurts to see her so torn and missing home so much!! John said that we will talk about everything...I just want her happiness is all! Thanks for your sweet thoughts! LOVE YOU LOTS!

Sarah said...

Oh the trials you go through as a Mother. You will get through this. Pray for guidence and you will know what to say and do for Shan. She is one very loved girl and she knows that. You are such an amazing Mom. I remember when Shan was just a lil girl, you were always there for her. She knows you will always be there for her no matter what. Love ya.