Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Our Christmas morning was awesome! We had all three kids! SO MUCH FUN! Landon was so funny! The girls got up, and sat there and watched him for a bit before even looking at there stuff, that caught John and I by a big surprise, it was cute! They loved there stuff too, we loaded up after a bit and went down to my Mom and Dad's to open presents and have our big Christmas breakfast with the family! It was a great Christmas! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas also! We came back home and had some visitors. Enjoy the slide show.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun Christmas Morning! Your Mom has a HUGE tree. Love it. Looks like a Merry Christmas.... :)

Peg said...

Christmas is fun especially when the kids are so cute and are having such a good time. Looks like you had a good one. HONK HONK!!!!!!

Margo said...

WOW MY GRANDKIDS LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN I WISH I COULD OF BEEN THERE TO SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES!! CHRISTMAS IS SOOOOO MUCH FUN I JUST LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR IT'S A SPECIAL TIME FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!! LOVE THE PICS TAWN YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH ADORABLE PICS LOVE YOU ALL THE MOSTEST XOXO

Melissa said...

Looks like you guy's had a great Christmas! So fun you had all 3 kids, looks like they all made quite the haul on Christmas morning, blows me away seeing how grown up Kirsti and Shan are getting, so beautiful. And that little Landon just keeps getting more handsome and adorable!!

Tyler & Ashley said...

So fun Tawn... Looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas!!! I hope the new year treats you just as good!!!

Diana said...

AWE merry belated christmas! looks like you SPOILED your kids!! lucky lucky!